Friday, May 16, 2014

Weigh-In #7: May 16, 2014

This is my official weekly weigh-in blog post 
The last time I made one of these was on.....
....12/16/13... That was 5 months ago
Yikes!!!
I thought about starting over
but November/December
were a huge part of my overall journey
and even though I struggle with the shame
that came from gaining back the weight
I still don't want to pretend it never happened
because I learned so much that is going to stay with me
and help me through the rest of my journey...
SO, continuing from there
this is Weigh-In #7

However, one thing that will change
My starting weight will come from last week
NOT from December
I weighed myself last Friday (May 9) 


Weigh In: 05/16/14


Starting Weight (5/9):  336.6 lbs
Ending Weight (5/16):   329.4


Weight Gone This Week: -7.2lbs

(My highest weight was 355 in Jan 2013)
Total Weight Lost:  - 25.6 lbs

This week was great for me. 
I got back on track. 
I prepped for my Elimination Cleanse this week. 
I'm hoping for another great week 
as I head into my cleanse!

#LivingPerfectlyImperfect

No comments:

Post a Comment